Notation Guide Edit
How to Play Edit
- A - (Light) Punch
- B - (Light) Kick
- C - Hard Punch
- D - Hard Kick
- E - Boost/Aura
- T - Taunt
Common Commands Edit
- close 4C or 6C
- 8 or 9 or 5 or 6 or 2 or 3 + E
- Boost - uses Boost gauge to dash forward and/or cancel recovery animation.
- 4 or 7 or 1 + E hold
- Aura Guard - Improved guard at the cost of draining super meter during use.
- Heavy Strike - (mostly) unblockable attack that causes stagger.
- C+D (hold)
- Banishing/Vanishing Strike - launch opponent horizontally away for wall-bounce combos.
- Grave Shoot - launch opponent vertically upwards for air combos.
- Command Grab
- 236 C+D
- Fatal KO - Available only when opponent's Death [Omen] Star ("suichosei") is shining. A successful hit results in an instant win for the round.